- Marvel at the huon pine wood carvings at ‘The Wall’
- Unparalleled world heritage scenery of the Gordon River
- Cruise to the convict settlement of Sarah Island
- Travel through worlld heritage areas
- Explore quaint fishing village Strahan
Enjoy the rugged scenery of Tasmania’s west coast. Experience the stunning beauty of a cruise on the timeless Gordon River. From deep within the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area, the Gordon River winds its way through rainforest to arrive at the wide expanse of Macquarie Harbour. It then continues through Hells Gates into the Southern Ocean.
Stay overnight in the quaint fishing village of Strahan.