- Incredible view of Hobart from Mt Wellington/kunanyi
- Spectacular views of Storm Bay and Bruny Island
- Huon Valley apple and cherry orchards
- Roadside stalls with fruit for sale
- Taste the sublime sheep’s milk Grandvewe Cheeses
Join Eye See Personalised Tours as we explore the picturesque Huon Valley for a fabulous food and wine tour. With its temperate climate and rich soil, this is Tasmania’s premier fruit growing region. As soon as the first Europeans settled in the area, an apple growing industry dominated the region. Tasmanian locals travel to the Huon Valley, to buy the local apples, pears, cherries, apricots and many variaties of berries. Indulge in the local produce.